Monday, June 27, 2011

Us Weekly has named Jessica Simpson their “Style Icon of the Year” of the year.











Us Weekly has named Jessica Simpson their “Style Icon of the Year” of the year.

This gain in the same stack as Jennifer Lopez "Most Beautiful" by People magazine - Jessica Simpson Us Weekly called "Style Icon of the Year" this year. For.

They say Jessica Simpson as a style icon, because it takes things like reindeer socks (pushed the limits), translucent and ripped pants muumuus to fancy restaurants. But ... I must say, Jessica Simpson interview "We pretty weekly game. It uses the expression I'm totally stealing. Carry, nothing!

JS: I think every bride wants to be involved. I'm still trying to figure out what we can do all the shots. We have four days of treatment - both have big families, so I think it will eventually cool!